Who we are
Arturo Guglielmo Garbin
Coffee is our world
Alessandro Garbin srl is a modern company, really up with the times, which has an extensive tradition and experience in the coffee industry. It is a family business, involving three generations, for 100 years of activity. In 1921, Arturo Guglielmo Garbin took his first steps as an importer of green coffee; in 1939 his son Giuseppe took his place, and finally in 1987 Alessandro stepped in, consolidating the company’s image and involving also his brothers.
Today Alessandro Garbin srl has become a benchmark in the coffee industry thanks to its deep knowledge of coffee and its long experience. This company has gained a great expertise and professionalism, being always available to customers and giving them all the support they need. Nowadays, Alessandro Garbin srl sells all the best coffee blends in the market.
“My father and my grandfather told me that coffee is like wine, therefore you don’t need only dedication, but also love and devotion to work in the coffee industry. At the time, I was only a child and I didn’t understand such an important statement. But as I grow older, I’ve understood the intensity of those words and coffee has become a fundamental part of my life.
“My dad and my grandpa were right: just like wine, coffee is a product of the earth and its quality depends not only on man’s hard work, but also on natural conditions that change season by season, year after year. Just like wine, coffee requires deep knowledge, respect for tradition, love and patience.
Today, we are confronted with modern technologies, with new production and marketing tools, and above all with a hectic economy, which sometimes makes us forget our primary goal: we need to help coffee roasters, who want to produce a good coffee, to work with appropriate machinery and materials and with excellent green coffees of all origins. Our consultancy service provides all the information to the entrepreneurs who want to work with professionalism, thanks to the experience of three different generations, to many travels in the countries of origin and to continuous professional training courses”.
Our activities and products
– Import and sale of raw coffees of all origins, including gourmet green coffees as Jamaica Blue Mountain and Guatemala Huehuetenango;
– Specialty coffees;
– Organic coffees certified Fair Trade;
– Fine and sustainable coffees, as Kaapi Royal AAA “Maharaja Coffee” and Mysore Nugget EB AAA “Bedouin Coffee” in bags of 10 kg;
– Sale of new ecofriendly coffee roasting machines of all sizes (from the receiving and cleaning of green coffee to the roasting machines, roasted coffee silos, blender machines, packaging machines for beans, ground coffee, pods and capsules) or second-hand reconditioned plants;
– Automatic packaging machines for beans, ground coffee, pods and capsules;
– Sale of coffee bags and foil for packing coffee;
– Sale of coffee and tea cups for roasting companies;
– Professional consulting on coffee blends’ formulation;
– Professional consulting on the design and start-up of coffee roasting plants;
– Roasting school.
Thanks to our advanced training and professional experience, we organize some courses on different coffee matter: history, origins, production of green coffees, roasting and preparation in cup.
In 2010 Alessandro Garbin became the CEO of IMF srl (www.imf-srl.com), an Italian company which manufactures coffee roasters and turnkey coffee roasting plants, using his experience to improve roasting techniques.
Our philosophy is really simple: blend quality with passion!
We always try to offer you different coffee varieties of the best quality; in order to achieve this goal, we follow coffee production in all its chain, through a careful and constant selection:
Why collaborate with us?
We work with professional companies that have a deep knowledge of the coffee industry, just like us.
We always try to give quick reply and solutions to our customers, and we quickly deliver our goods, with an efficient software for tracking products.
We offer to customers our experience, professionalism and dedication, in order to let them find the best coffees in the market and to give them some advices on the best blend’s use.